Immigration Law

Immigration Law

Immigration Law

Information for legal immigrants and legal immigration.
Chicago law firm specializing in all matters pertaining to United States immigration law.
  • Answers to your questions about the K-3 Visa

    United States immigration law allows spouses of a United States citizens and their minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants while they are waiting for the processing for permanent residency to be completed. The K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting. Who is eleigible for [...

  • How do I extend my stay?

    How do I extend my stay? If you would like to extend your stay in the United States, you must file an Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status before your authorized stay [...

  • Our Thoughts on Accepting Deportation Cases

    While in my final year of law school, I worked voluntarily on a deportation defense case with the Legal Aid Foundation Office in Chicago. Our client had been charged with numerous petty crimes and one more serious crime. The Government had proven our client could be sent back to his home country, which [...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.